T-Solutions was a teammate to ZENETEX on their recently awarded $23M, 5-year contract to provide Engineering and Technical Services for the NSWC Corona Type III Laboratory located in Building 5, Seal Beach in support of Calibration and Repair. The laboratory performs calibrations of Test and Measurement Diagnostic Equipment (TMDE) for the Navy and Marine Corps and completes repairs on TMDE and Calibration Standards that are found to be out of tolerance. T-Solutions will provide support personnel in multiple locations including Seal Beach, CA, San Diego, CA, Point Loma, CA, Pearl Harbor, HI, and Guam.
- T-Solutions, Inc., continues to team with BAE Systems to provide Combat Systems Support services for the Surface Combat Systems Center (SCSC) at Wallops Island for another five years
- T-Solutions continues to team with Thor Solutions LLC (Thor) on a 3-year contract supporting the U.S. Navy’s Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command (SPAWAR) Naval Information Warfare Center Pacific (NIWC PAC) in San Diego, CA.
- T-Solutions, Inc., was awarded the Technical Support Services Contract at Surface Combat Systems Center (SCSC) at Wallops Island for another five years
- T-Solutions teams with Frontier Technology Inc. to provide Engineering and Technical Services for Navy Expeditionary Combat Command (NECC)
- T-Solutions teams with WR Systems, Ltd. on a 5-year Single Award IDIQ Contract supporting Naval Information Warfare Center Atlantic (NIWC Atlantic)